We respect and value your Privacy…
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect personal information about you when you specifically and knowingly provide it on our website, email or to our associates via telephone. If you request information or other services (the “Services”) you will be asked to provide personal information. This information may include your:
- Telephone and Fax numbers
- ICBC Agent number
- Email address
- Credit Card Information
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Grapevine Computer Systems only collects and uses your information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain a responsible business relationship and to provide ongoing service.
- To understand your needs and preferences. For Example, we maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To develop, enhance market or provide products and services. For example, we analyze customer usage of our products and services, so that we can understand how to improve them.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
There are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about you. Here are some examples:
We may disclose your personal information to:
- A person who, in the reasonable judgment of Grapevine Computer Systems, is seeking the information as your agent.
- Grapevine Computer Systems parent companies or subsidiaries to help us serve you better and provide you with services
- A company or individual employed by Grapevine Computer Systems to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or data processing
- A public authority, agent of a public authority or law enforcement agency
ANY DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY IS CONFIDENTIAL AND THE INFORMATION SHALL BE USED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DISCLOSED.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The account information you provide when registering with us is stored in our secure databases as long as you are a customer of Grapevine Computer Systems. You must notify Grapevine Computer Systems if you no longer want your information to be retained by us. If you contact us with a question or comment, any information identifying you is only kept long enough for us to provide you with a response, unless we are required to keep it for a longer period of time.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Grapevine Computer Systems:
- Will maintain suitable safeguards in order to protect the personal information we possess
- including limiting access to authorized Grapevine Computer Systems personnel on a need-to-know basis
- Uses servers that are protected by firewalls, which are frequently updated to enhance security
- Protects the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies
- Strives to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above
- Uses other appropriate security safeguards with respect to its databases, computer networks and systems
6. ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION
Grapevine Computer Systems relies on the accuracy of the information provided by you, but accepts responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal information it collects
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us toll free 1 800 661 3112